Sunday, December 24, 2006


Just a short posting, this will be my final pre Christmas post, I'll be back in a few days, as I am taking some time off to enjoy the festivities and making the most of the short time my complete family unit will be together.

I returned from my foray for fresh fruit and veg on Friday, in my nearest town, thoroughly frazzled, the town was a nightmare, not a lot of Christmas spirit in evidence, people pushing and shoving and getting cross with each other. I was glad to enter the sanctuary of my home, where my husband handed me the mail. I realised that the fairy birds had been flying over the ocean to bring me a lovely small package from a secret fairy friend. See photograph to the right, amongst the goodies was a sachet of Trader Joe's sipping chocolate, which I immediately made up, sat down, put my feet up and drank. Believe me, it is pure heaven in a mug, and perked me up. I am also so thrilled to have had something from the legendary Trader Joe's which I have read about in various blogs etc. There was also an interesting grilling rub of chocolate and spices for meat, which I am looking forward to trying, two speciality bars of chocolate, some cute santa soap, stickers and two lovely tub bath sachets of herbs from the fairy's garden. You can even see the empty sachet of sipping chocolate in the photo! Thank my American Secret Fairy.




This photograph above is the hand made ornament that I received from my SOSF pal, it came all the way from Australia, in time for Christmas, and it is now hanging on my treasure tree branch. Thank you SF pal.



Today, by the last post before Christmas, just in the nick of time, I received my Glitter Sister ornament and card, also from Australia, which I was pleased about as today we had to reveal who our secret santa was and show our ornaments. Just made it! Photograph above.

I would like to thank everyone else who has been so kind as to send me a card or package this Christmas season, I think I have acknowledged you all either by email or comments, at least I do hope so. These small pleasures do make days more radiant. Thank you also all my lovely regular commenters, you know who you all are, and I look forward to much more commenting back and forth in the new year.

Here is the card that I tried to send to as many GPS as possible, on the second attempt, many were able to open it, for those who could not and for everyone else, here it is.




WHEREVER YOU ARE IN THE WORLD

I WISH YOU AND YOURS A VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS, EAT, DRINK AND BE MERRY,

TOTALLY CHILL OUT AND LET'S RETURN REFRESHED FOR A BRAND NEW YEAR


SEASON'S GREETINGS
LOVE FROM DAISY LUPIN

16 comments:

tlchang said...

I'm so glad you got such a nice bundle of little packages - right before Christmas! Lots of virtual hugs to you!

Enjoy the chocolate 'hugs' as well!

Thanks for your ongoing, beautiful blog and story hosting.

Tara

Lisa said...

Amen and Merry Christmas Dear Daisy.

altermyworld said...

Merry Christmas Daisy, have a wonderful season.
ANg

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a "taste" of Trader Joe's! It's one of my fav places to shop.

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a nice, peaceful and wonderful couple days here.

Tinker said...

I may be too late - but I have my silly tale for Christmas Story Circle up now.
Hope you have a magical, merry Christmas, Daisy!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Merry Everything!! Peace. Kai

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

Merry Christmas!!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, my friend!

Beth said...

Hope your having a wonderful Christmas celebration Dear Daisy!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxo

Shelley said...

Merry Christmas Daisy. Enjoy some time off and thank you for always being an inspiration to us all and for sharing your many talents. Happy New Year, too.

Boxwood Cottage said...

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you and your loved ones Daisy!

Anonymous said...

What a nice little package! Hope your Christmas was awesome! hugs!

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your family!

xo
Heather

Carole Burant said...

Dearest Daisy, a very Merry Christmas to you and yours...a couple of days late but I'm just now finally having time to visit:-) I hope Santa was good to you!! Aren't these little surprises in the mail the most awesome thing? They always bring such a warm feeling inside:-) I so loved seeing all your pictures with your Christmas decorations...absolutely beautiful!! Much love xoxo

Anastasia said...

Oh Im happy you received the ornament - hope you liked it!
anyway wishing you a fantastic 2007!!!